Hydralite a combination of electrolytes, vitamins and minerals helps to support electrolytes lost in sweat and also to support muscle endurance and recovery. An electrolyte replacement formula that helps replenish vitamins and minerals lost through sweat. Although sweat rate and mineral concentration can vary, Hydralite is formulated with the typical ratios of sodium found in sweat and a blend of potassium, calcium, and magnesium to support electrolytes lost during activity.
We also add zinc, which is lost through sweat but rarely seen in electrolyte products,.
Hydralite contains no sugar or caffeine. It’s designed to optimize hydration and can blend with other performance boosters like carbohydrates or Aminos.
One Level Scoop (9g) Contains:
- Calories – 20cal
- Total Carbohydrate – 5g
- Sugars – 3g
- Other Carbohydrate – 2g
- Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate) – 100mg
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCI) – 2mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium) – 2mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate) – 2 mg
- Folate (as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) – 20mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) – 6mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) – 4mg
- Calcium (Calcium Lactate) – 80mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Lysinate Glycinate Chelate) – 40mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) – 5mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) – 15mcg
- Chloride (as Sodium Chloride) – 80mg
- Sodium (as Sodium Chloride and Disodium Phosphate) – 240mg
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) – 80mg
Other Ingredients: Tapioca Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Flavors, Dicalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Stevia extract (leaf) (Rebaudioside A 95%).
Take a tablespoon (9gm) with water to make a cup of 200ml. Stir well until the powder is evenly dispersed and drink immediately. Close cap tightly after use.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
- How does dehydration occur?
Dehydration occurs when there is the loss of fluid and electrolytes from the body at a faster rate than they are being replaced. Fluid and electrolyte loss can occur through urine, sweat, vomit and diarrhoea.
- Is it suitable for all ages?
Yes. Suitable for all ages.
- Why isn’t there dextrose or other sugars in the formula?
Traditional sports drinks have always included both carbohydrates and electrolytes (sodium), but are often too low in electrolytes to cover sweat loss. They also include levels of carbohydrates that might or might not be needed to reach your performance goals. As science continues to evolve and we have a better understanding of what an individual needs to perform, we’ve realized the need to get carbohydrates and electrolytes separately from fluid. Catalyte Isotonic uses an advanced formulation of electrolytes and other nutrients to help you meet your hydration needs.*
Although sweat rates can vary between individuals, a person can lose 240 milligrams of sodium in as little as 8 ounces of sweat, which may only take 30 minutes of exercise. Research shows that supplements with more electrolytes are better for rehydrating, particularly those with more than 26 mmol/L. Traditional sports drinks have 110 milligrams of sodium per ounce (or 18 mmol/L). The sodium content of Catalyte Isotonic makes it an optimal hydrator during exercise.*
The amount and type of carbohydrate consumed during exercise should be based on how long and how hard you’re exercising. If you’re exercising longer than 60 minutes, you can benefit from additional carbohydrates (between 30-60 grams per hour). Adding carbohydrates to meet your needs will ensure your sports supplement is customized to you.
- Can I use more than one serving?
Yes. For longer events, consuming more than one serving can help you maintain optimal electrolyte levels.